Thursday, September 21, 2006

A Friend in Me

Sometimes when I'm facing one of life's darker moments, I wish I had somebody to confide in. A psychiatrist just won't do. Nor will any of my existing friends - they won't understand. No, I need somebody new. Somebody who exists only for me. Somebody who really cares.

I care about you. I want to know what's going on.

For one week, I will remain 100% committed to you and your current plight. Email me. If you'd like, you can do this several times a day! I will answer each and every one. More than my advice (which admittedly is not always the best), I will offer my complete care. You will be loved, understood, and watched over for 7 days. We can talk on Messenger. As available as I can electronically be to you in text form, I will be. I will not let you down or abandon you. And after one week, I will quietly and gently disappear from your life. We will remain friends in our hearts. We will both have grown, and we will both be special. A Friend in Me costs $10 Cdn.

No comments: